SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 15
Likes Given: 48
Discord: valleyont
Halloween 2019EntertainerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterGamerValorant
Boost Gang
RE: spoiler

Looks like he deleted the main post so I'll just yk copy paste it back hahaha abha. 
so yeah.... maybe this is the last post I am doing. It is sad to say the truth and I guess y'all deserve to know the truth.
Let's delve into my life!!

Dear SmG Fellows,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to share some important news with you about my health. Recently, I received a diagnosis of liver cancer. It's been a challenging time for me, and I wanted you to know what I'm currently going through.

The doctors have informed me that the tumor in my liver is blocking the blood veins, making a liver transplant not possible. They have also given me a lower life expectancy prognosis, which has been difficult to hear. Please know that I'm doing my best to stay positive and seek the most appropriate medical care available. While the situation is challenging, I am determined to make the most of the time I have left and explore all possible options to manage the cancer and improve my quality of life. From outside, I look perfect except some yellowish color is in my eyes. 

I believe in myself and I am confident I'll get better very soon. I have asked to my Lawyer if something unexpected happens to me (which is not possible). He will inform you. Do you know I did not told about my cancer to my mother. She's too sensitive. I don't want to see her in worry, stress, cry. I just told her its just some viral infection in stomach. This is too hard to tell her or I should say impossible for me. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this message and for being there for me. NaniHeart SmGLove

Kind Regards,
SmG st0rm
[Image: XDXD.png]
24 May 2024, 07:00 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG st0rm

5 Years of Service
Threads: 71
Likes Given: 146
Discord: st0rm#6714
GeniusWriterSuper ComputerTwitterInstagramBrony
ScoutProgrammerDiscord WarriorFlamerCoolBronze Medal
Speaker of the HouseBoost GangThanks From Cloud
RE: spoiler

VaLiant Wrote:Looks like he deleted the main post so I'll just yk copy paste it back hahaha abha. 
so yeah.... maybe this is the last post I am doing. It is sad to say the truth and I guess y'all deserve to know the truth.
Let's delve into my life!!

Dear SmG Fellows,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to share some important news with you about my health. Recently, I received a diagnosis of liver cancer. It's been a challenging time for me, and I wanted you to know what I'm currently going through.

The doctors have informed me that the tumor in my liver is blocking the blood veins, making a liver transplant not possible. They have also given me a lower life expectancy prognosis, which has been difficult to hear. Please know that I'm doing my best to stay positive and seek the most appropriate medical care available. While the situation is challenging, I am determined to make the most of the time I have left and explore all possible options to manage the cancer and improve my quality of life. From outside, I look perfect except some yellowish color is in my eyes. 

I believe in myself and I am confident I'll get better very soon. I have asked to my Lawyer if something unexpected happens to me (which is not possible). He will inform you. Do you know I did not told about my cancer to my mother. She's too sensitive. I don't want to see her in worry, stress, cry. I just told her its just some viral infection in stomach. This is too hard to tell her or I should say impossible for me. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this message and for being there for me. NaniHeart SmGLove

Kind Regards,
SmG st0rm

Get a life you valiant mfkr
[Image: standard.gif?width=1440&height=83]
(This post was last modified: 25 May 2024, 12:20 PM by st0rm.)
25 May 2024, 12:20 PM
Find Reply