Likes Given: 0
Discord: cinnguin
Exclamation  critplaty Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Community Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Sakura#0001 or some variation like that.

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
Saku, Vennie, Venus... there was a lot.

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
March 17, 2020, 2:03 pm (EST, I think)

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I'll be completely blunt, I was banned for throwing a temper tantrum on the forums (I am completely embarrassed about it and I cringe when I think about it) and trash talking a bunch of staff that were only trying to do things the right way. There were other reasons too; drama, e-dating crap, etc. I blamed issues that I was causing on staff for no reason other than that I was mad things weren't going "my way". I was definitely right to be banned and I was lucky that it wasn't sooner.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I don't expect anything to come from this, if I'm honest. Wires permanently closed my forums account and I was already informed the ban will not be lifted. I am perfectly fine with that deserved outcome. I just don't have a way to contact any of staff directly anymore other than this, and I wanted to genuinely apologize for being an annoying, selfish person. I was causing unnecessary issues and my post was completely unfair and uncalled for.

If by some miraculous miracle that I do get unbanned or at least get considered to be, note that I have completely changed as a person and grew up. I loved being a part of SmG, I made so many friends through the server and it's why I even got into gaming in the first place. I've started going to counseling about two years ago, I now have a stable full time job, a pretty dope PC setup, and I am moving into a new house in a few months. I've stopped living on Discord and I actually have IRL friends/boyfriend/a life now, lol. Next year I am applying for college and I think I've settled on majoring in Finance and Accounting.

Again, I'm sincerely sorry for the issues I was causing. I'm embarrassed to think I acted the way that I did and I definitely would've banned me too. None of you should've put up with my crap for so long and I feel awful for being that way. People were nicer to me than they should've been and I screwed everything up. It took me so long to write this because I wanted to make sure that I meant every word of my apology, and I do.

(Edit: I probably should specify that I my forums account was Sakura. Idk if that's necessary but I'll add it just in case.)
(This post was last modified: 18 Oct 2023, 07:50 PM by cinnguin.)
18 Oct 2023, 07:41 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
critplaty Ban Appeal - by cinnguin - 18 Oct 2023, 07:41 PM
RE: critplaty Ban Appeal - by Cells - 19 Oct 2023, 03:14 AM
RE: critplaty Ban Appeal - by Cells - 24 Oct 2023, 09:01 PM