Likes Given: 0
Discord: is.t
Exclamation  Rexyy Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Community Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
My original SmG Forums account name was Rexy. It still exists, and I am not banned from the discord.

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
R3XY, Rexy

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
I am unable to find the approximate date of my ban. After looking at the reputation comments under my profile, I'm going to assume I was banned in either 2018 or 2019. Most likely 2019.

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I was banned for attempting to charge back my donation on PayPal, causing drama, and griefing the Minecraft server.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I would first like to start by apologizing to the entire community and Cloud personally. Five years ago since my entrance into this community, I was extremely childish, immature, and nothing but a nuisance during my stay in this community. There is no excuse for any of my behavior before my ban and I can definitely reassure you that I do not stand by anything I've done or said in the past at all. There is nothing cool or funny about causing a disturbance in any community who have been nothing but polite to you. Whether my account is reinstated or not, I will be personally apologizing to those whom I've affected with my actions, especially Cloud. This community was nothing but great to me and I really took that for granted.

For the few years that I've been gone, I have undergone a lot of personal growth and I believe that I am fit to be apart of the community again. My maturity back then was a problem and I can assure you that it isn't a problem anymore. I miss being apart of the family and I hope you can all forgive me for my past. And Cloud, if you somehow end up reading this at any point, I owe you a serious apology. If we can speak at all regarding a multitude of things ranging from the charge back all the way up to the complete and blatant disrespect of you and your community. 

Where I've been (PLEASE READ)

As previously mentioned, a lot has changed with me the past few years. For starters, I just graduated High School last year in June. I had two career paths I was thinking about pursuing after my graduation. I decided I was either going into the skilled trades or join the State Police. A few weeks after my graduation, I went into the trades, upgraded my standard drivers license to a Commercial Drivers License (CDL), and learned the skill of forestry for about 9 months until I decided I was more interested in criminal justice instead. I am now in college pursuing a bachelor's degree in criminal justice and in the process of being a part of 2024's police academy for the Michigan State Police. I am currently still working full-time, doing full-time college, and doing part-time APS Sessions with the State Police. (Side note: I'm already doing preparation sessions for the academy and MY GOD the training is very rigorous but worth it) I also have a girlfriend and we've been together since 2020, so about three years now. I love her to death and I most certainly see a promising future with her. She is also in college pursuing a Psychology degree. I've provided some pictures of my journey below for anyone interested. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. 

[Image: IMG_2329.jpg?ex=654299dc&is=653024dc&hm=...c421eece0&] [Image: IMG_0822.jpg?ex=654299dc&is=653024dc&hm=...eacf115b0&][Image: IMG_4471.jpg?ex=654299dc&is=653024dc&hm=...9525be2c1&][Image: IMG_0869.jpg?ex=654299dc&is=653024dc&hm=...b582a6ac1&][Image: IMG_0641.jpg?ex=65429d07&is=65302807&hm=...2d3712ac3&][Image: IMG_2121.jpg?ex=65429cf2&is=653027f2&hm=...eb8265bee&][Image: IMG_0713.jpg?ex=65429ce1&is=653027e1&hm=...187dcde02&][Image: IMG_0095.jpg?ex=65429e05&is=65302905&hm=...bb91ac19d&]
18 Oct 2023, 03:02 PM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cells

That/Millionaire
Administrators
4 Years of Service
Threads: 171
Likes Given: 42
Discord: PKCell#5348
TwitterInstagramHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round Table
ScoutBoost GangAlienThanks From CloudGatekeeperSapphire Donator
The Bomb
RE: Rexyy Ban Appeal

Accepted!

This appeal was written like the rent was due. Because of the effort we will give you a chance to be welcomed back into this community. When you have the ca

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/6krrTS6a

If you have anymore questions feel free to let any of us staff members know!
Staff: https://smgclan.net/contact.php
[Image: Cellsig2d.gif]
19 Oct 2023, 02:55 AM
Find