Halloween 2019EntertainerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterGamerValorant
Boost Gang
Exclamation  VaLiant Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Community Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
VaLiant

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
vali

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
28 March 2023, a day after my birthday LMFAO.

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I was probably banned for bullying, profanities, rude comments, disrespecting staff, causing drama, and being an asshole. These are what I remember but I doubt there are any other reasons.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
Although I'm generally chill and have fun with other members, I still have people I don't like, consider annoying, or a leech to the community I've spent so much of my time with. This is not something I can just waive off, but I admit to the fact that I should've kept it off the server at least. This ended up ruining the server's atmosphere as well as creating a weird little "gang" which I had no intention of making although I did join up, as far as I remember it was more in the spur of the moment instead of a well-thought-out decision. I think it's really rare for me to slip up like this and cause trouble. I have these individuals blocked and I don't really reply to them either, but it's through other members that I get to know what they've been talking about behind my back which is really frustrating and makes it really hard not to snap back. I took my time to calm down and forget about the incidents hence me writing this appeal after 6 months. I have no intention of building a better relationship with those I've mentioned above, I do not intend to cause any trouble as long as there is no direct interaction with them (Them making alts to have me see their messages, dm to my friends to shit-talk, etc). I consider my history with this server to be really clean with no major incidents, maybe some minor events over the course of 4 years and I even was staff for a couple of months. I resigned due to these individuals and my inability to work with them and to avoid creating a bad reputation for the staff team for my personal issues.
[Image: XDXD.png]
18 Oct 2023, 06:42 PM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cells

That/Millionaire
Administrators
4 Years of Service
Threads: 171
Likes Given: 42
Discord: PKCell#5348
TwitterInstagramHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round Table
ScoutBoost GangAlienThanks From CloudGatekeeperSapphire Donator
The Bomb
RE: VaLiant Ban Appeal

Locked while staff discuss.
[Image: Cellsig2d.gif]
19 Oct 2023, 03:07 AM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cells

That/Millionaire
Administrators
4 Years of Service
Threads: 171
Likes Given: 42
Discord: PKCell#5348
TwitterInstagramHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round Table
ScoutBoost GangAlienThanks From CloudGatekeeperSapphire Donator
The Bomb
RE: VaLiant Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal Accepted!

Don't be rude & disrespectful towards staff or other members in this community especially those who ask you repeatedly to stop. Make sure to follow the rules and as always welcome back man.
[Image: Cellsig2d.gif]
24 Oct 2023, 08:46 PM
Find