Likes Given: 0
Discord: cinnguin
Exclamation  critplaty Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Community Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Sakura#0001 or some variation like that.

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
Saku, Vennie, Venus... there was a lot.

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
March 17, 2020, 2:03 pm (EST, I think)

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I'll be completely blunt, I was banned for throwing a temper tantrum on the forums (I am completely embarrassed about it and I cringe when I think about it) and trash talking a bunch of staff that were only trying to do things the right way. There were other reasons too; drama, e-dating crap, etc. I blamed issues that I was causing on staff for no reason other than that I was mad things weren't going "my way". I was definitely right to be banned and I was lucky that it wasn't sooner.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I don't expect anything to come from this, if I'm honest. Wires permanently closed my forums account and I was already informed the ban will not be lifted. I am perfectly fine with that deserved outcome. I just don't have a way to contact any of staff directly anymore other than this, and I wanted to genuinely apologize for being an annoying, selfish person. I was causing unnecessary issues and my post was completely unfair and uncalled for.

If by some miraculous miracle that I do get unbanned or at least get considered to be, note that I have completely changed as a person and grew up. I loved being a part of SmG, I made so many friends through the server and it's why I even got into gaming in the first place. I've started going to counseling about two years ago, I now have a stable full time job, a pretty dope PC setup, and I am moving into a new house in a few months. I've stopped living on Discord and I actually have IRL friends/boyfriend/a life now, lol. Next year I am applying for college and I think I've settled on majoring in Finance and Accounting.

Again, I'm sincerely sorry for the issues I was causing. I'm embarrassed to think I acted the way that I did and I definitely would've banned me too. None of you should've put up with my crap for so long and I feel awful for being that way. People were nicer to me than they should've been and I screwed everything up. It took me so long to write this because I wanted to make sure that I meant every word of my apology, and I do.

(Edit: I probably should specify that I my forums account was Sakura. Idk if that's necessary but I'll add it just in case.)
(This post was last modified: 18 Oct 2023, 07:50 PM by cinnguin.)
18 Oct 2023, 07:41 PM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cells

That/Millionaire
Administrators
4 Years of Service
Threads: 171
Likes Given: 42
Discord: PKCell#5348
TwitterInstagramHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round Table
ScoutBoost GangAlienThanks From CloudGatekeeperSapphire Donator
The Bomb
RE: critplaty Ban Appeal

Locked while staff discuss.
[Image: Cellsig2d.gif]
19 Oct 2023, 03:14 AM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cells

That/Millionaire
Administrators
4 Years of Service
Threads: 171
Likes Given: 42
Discord: PKCell#5348
TwitterInstagramHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round Table
ScoutBoost GangAlienThanks From CloudGatekeeperSapphire Donator
The Bomb
RE: critplaty Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal Accepted!

The ban has been lifted and you are welcomed back into the Discord server. When engaging in situations like e-dating/creating personal drama. It's mostly up to the users to handle it outside the server as it can be disruptive within our community. Therefore, we don't allow personal info to get into the server unless it's okay for the agreeing parties. After reading this appeal it seems you have grown and changed which is what we like to hear. Once again, welcome back and enjoy your stay.
[Image: Cellsig2d.gif]
24 Oct 2023, 09:01 PM
Find