Likes Given: 0
Discord: bando.5
Exclamation  bando Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming server on discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
A-5#0045 or something like that, im sorry i cant exaclty remember my #

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
i used 'ahmed_5_mu' before i changed it to A-5

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
23rd of january 2021 (gmt+3)

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
i think i was first banned for insulting smg staff in other servers. after that i kept making alts and using them to join smg and just troll and whatever. also i was dming smg's account on instagram asking them to perma-ban me. all of that combined eventually led me to get perma banned.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
i think i should be unbanned because i changed. its been almost 3 years since then, during this time i grew up and changed a lot. i realized that i was trying to be some "edgy" and "cool" guy by basically being racist, annoying and disrespectful online which is really sad now that i think about it. i also think that i should be unbanned because since i changed, i no longer will do such activity, ive grown up, matured, and gotten a taste of my own medicine by meeting people who are like what i used to be, so i assure everyone that i really got no reason to just go right back to doing that type of stuff, its just childish and pointless. i also wanna say sorry to anyone that i annoyed or offended at the time, i seriously regret doing that and i assure yall that it wont happen again, ive grown up, got my life together, got a life basically, i now realize that discord and the internet in general is a place for people to just hang out and relax in, and when an annoying kid comes around being all "edgy" and stuff.. he just comes out as annoying, so yea, sorry again.
29 Oct 2023, 03:11 PM
Find
Away SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 362
Likes Given: 325
Discord: altx1r
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator
SmoothHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterArchitectGeniusGraphics Master
WriterThanks From CloudA Knight of The Round TableBoost Gang
RE: bando Ban Appeal

Locked while staff discuss.
[Image: GIF-210116_204443.gif?ex=661400e4&is=660...3ab3377fb&]
Socials: Discord
01 Nov 2023, 12:33 PM
Find
Away SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 362
Likes Given: 325
Discord: altx1r
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator
SmoothHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterArchitectGeniusGraphics Master
WriterThanks From CloudA Knight of The Round TableBoost Gang
RE: bando Ban Appeal

Ban appeal accepted.
We have decided to unban you solely because this is your first ban. We have unbanned your original account and will be banning this one because we have a one-account policy. Please be sure to re-read and abide by our rules to prevent similar "incidents" in the future. 

Useful Links
Rules
Discord Invite
[Image: GIF-210116_204443.gif?ex=661400e4&is=660...3ab3377fb&]
Socials: Discord
09 Nov 2023, 02:47 PM
Find