Current time: 18 May 2024, 01:57 AM

Everyone give me a reason why online relationships are doomed to fail.
Offline SmG Bright

SmG Booster
Booster
6 Years of Service
Threads: 12
Likes Given: 1
Discord: CallMeBright#7933
FortniterCrystal DonatorThanks From CloudBoost GangCool
RE: Everyone give me a reason why online relationships are doomed to fail.

I can probably break it down to 3 big main points.

1. The Distance.

Depending on how far that is, whether It's a 2 hour drive, or a 7 hour flight.
The Distance can get to you, and after having a great weekend with that person, you're going to miss it,
Plus, you're going to get that emotional/hormonal detachment from experiencing the best time you've had.

2. The Act.

This comes into play pretty quick, typically...
For example: My first real relationship was online, because of being homeschooled and all, I didn't get to have the experience of getting to know someone and then gaining Interest on that person. (At least, not until just recently)
If you're going to dedicate your time and effort into whatever you're going to do, You need to actually get to know them, and not let your emotions make the decision for you.
If you let your emotions take control, you'll more than likely waste both of your time, and that might not be the person for you.

3. The Mental Fatigue.

With Long Distance/Online Dating there is going to be a period of time where you might not spend a living moment off of your phone, or discord, or anything really.
You might have the situation where you don't know how to politely ask to not be on the phone for a day or two.
If anything, just take your time with this kind of stuff, it might be a mistake if you don't tread carefully.
[Image: 9318630ec3eed9ba9cd346af15d507d1.jpg]
10 Apr 2024, 06:16 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone give me a reason why online relationships are doomed to fail. - by Bright - 10 Apr 2024, 06:16 PM